Monday, March 26, 2018

MFT Sketch Challenge 377 - Celebrate Mom

With all my Easter cards finished, for the past couple of weeks I've been working on Mother's Day cards to donate to Send A Smile For Kids.  I find that using challenges as a starting point is helpful.

For this card, I used the MFT Homespun Stitched Lines dies for the first time.  I like the subtle but interesting background that they provide.

Thanks for taking a look at my card! 




MFT Supplies:
Sketchy Flowers stamps and dies
Homespun Stitched Lines dies
LLD Little Letters Lower Case dies
Slanted Sentiment Strip die
More Essential Sentiments stamp
Razzle Berry and Grout Gray Card Stock
Bundles of Blossoms Brights 6x6 Paper Pack 

Flowers colored with Copic markers and white gel pen









 

No comments:

Post a Comment