Thursday, March 29, 2018

MFT Color Challenge 90 - Monster Love

My quest to get Mother's Day cards done continues.  I donate the cards to Send A Smile 4 Kids and the deadline to get them in the mail is rapidly approaching.

This month's MFT color challenge is a pretty combination of colors:  Cement Gray, Peach Bellini, Coral Crush and Blue Breeze.  

I used the "M" in the SMILE die and the cute Monster-Sized stamps and dies for the "O" to spell out MOM.  The "M" was a little taller than I wanted, so I just snipped about 1/4" off the top of it.  I stamped the monster with blue ink to make a subtle background pattern.  


I think it's a fun card for a little child to give to their Mom, so I made four in different color combinations.  The Send A Smile 4 Kids volunteer that I send my cards to distributes them to four pediatric hospitals in the Northeast, so she will have one for each of the hospitals.  That way no two children get an identical card. 

Thanks for taking a look, and I hope your day is filled with monster-sized love!


MFT Supplies:
Monster-Sized stamps and dies
SMILE die
Rectangles STAX Sets 1 & 2
Peach Bellini, Blue Breeze and Orange Fizz card stock

Monster colored with Copic markers R01, R11, R20, R05, C1 & C3


Three more ready to donate:














No comments:

Post a Comment